The Practice is committed to offer high standards of care and service to our patients. If we have failed to meet their requirements we will make best endeavours to deal with any dissatisfaction promptly and courteously and learn from our mistakes. Mrs Carole Plummer is responsible for running the complaints system on a daily basis and in the case of a complaint ensure the Practice Procedures and training are improved to prevent similar complaints being made.The overall responsibility for the Policy enforcement rests with the NHS Contractor who are the Partners and responsible persons.
- This procedure does not apply to oral complaints that have been resolved to patients satisfaction within 24 hours.
- Please note that a complaint has to be made with 12 months of an incident happening.
- If you are unhappy with our service, or have concerns regarding any aspect of your treatment, please let us know. We endeavour to look into any concerns that you have raised as quickly as possible.
- If you would like to discuss any aspect of your care you should first contact the practice manager.
If after speaking to the practice manager, you would like to further discuss your concern, kindly contact;
Mrs. CAROLE PLUMMER
Private & Confidential
John G. Plummer & Associates Dental Surgeons
66 Tan Lane, Caister-on-Sea, Gt. Yarmouth, Norfolk NR30 5DT
T: 01493 720653 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patients will receive an initial complaint acknowledgement from Mrs. Plummer within 3 working days from receipt of the correspondence with an offer to discuss the matter further.
- We will make every effort to fully investigate the issue properly and appropriately within 28 working days. If there is any delays in investigations we notify the patient about it, giving reasons and the likely date for its completion.
- We keep comprehensive records and will write to the patient with a detailed report signed by the “Responsible Person.” The report will contain an explanation of the complaint has been considered, what conclusions have been reached including any remedial actions taken.
- If the patient is still dissatisfied after following the Practice procedure the patient will be informed of their right to contact the Health Service Ombudsman or Local Government Ombudsman.
- Patients who have complained will not be discriminated against in future.
- We will produce an annual report which includes actions taken to improve service. It will be available to anyone who requests it.