Our fees reflect the exceptional quality of service and high standard of expert and specialist care we deliver utilising the very latest technology, materials and techniques. We aim to provide a very personal and caring service based on a meticulous attention to detail. You can now also spread the cost of treatments, see our payment plans below.
Fees and Methods of Payments
- We accept all payment methods (excluding American Express).
- Pay As You Go: You make payments in stages over the course of treatment, normally after each visit.
- Full payment should be made at the completion of treatment.
- Interest Free Payment Plan: To help spread the cost of your treatment we can offer a monthly, interest-free facility over a 6 month period. Terms and conditions apply with this payment plan. Please feel free to ask for details with your treating dentists. Please note this this is available for certain treatments only
- Please note 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is required for booked appointments.
- Failed to attend or late cancellation may incur a fee £35-£200.
You can spread the cost of dental treatment with finance which if taken over a 12 or 18 month period there is 0% APR. This is available through a company called Braemar Finance on treatments over £500, subject to approval. Please ask a member of staff for details.