NO METAL NO WIRES NO TEASING NO HASSLES Treatment CHOICE GREAT RESULTS!!
Invisible Aligners has gained tremendous popularity as patients become aware of its many assets. In place of the standard “train track” braces, Invisible aligners use a series of clear, removable, comfortable aligners to straighten your teeth.
You need only visit your orthodontist every six weeks and the entire process requires an average of nine to 18 months. Another great advantage is that, unlike metal braces, aligners can be removed to eat, drink, brush and floss. How it works- In order to establish a treatment plan, your Faces and Smiles Orthodontist first will discuss with you the final results. You’ll be able to see a 3-D computerized model of your before-and-after teeth, after your case is submitted to the technical laboratory.
You’ll wear each aligner for roughly two weeks, until your teeth have reached their final alignment. While you may experience some mild, brief irritation with each change of aligner, the discomfort is far less than with traditional metal braces. You also may experience some small speech problems, but this too will be short lived.
This Month's Amazing Promotional OFFER!!!!
Looking for a quicker, simple Solution to Straigher Teeth?
Invisalign i7 at a glance:
- Invisalign® i7 provides up to 7 stages of aligners per arch.
- Keeps it simple for patients by treating only from first premolar to first premolar without the desire for jaw correction.
- Results in as few as 3 months.
- Invisalign® i7 uses the same clear aligners as all Invisalign® treatment options, making comfortable, eay to wear and virtually invisible.
- Includes a ClinCheck® treatment plan and SmartForce® features, designed for more predictable results.
- Option for the clinician to submit a partial treatment to improve your smile, even if you cannot achieve ideal alignment with seven aligners.
- Option to switch to Invisalign® Lite, Full or Teen prior to ClinCheck® acceptance.
- An automated refinement of aligners can be purchased, if required, to achieve the final position defined in the original approved ClinCheck® treatment plan.*
*Automated Refinement gives you the option to order additional aligners to move teeth closer to the originally approved final position.
Looking for Minor corrections which is more cost-effective?
Invisalign Lite is a great solution which is cost effective and typically faster treatment than the standard Invisalign. It is intended for milder cases where teeh have small amounts of misalignment, usually using no more than 10 aligners. As well as being used for simple orthodontic cases, it can also be used as a precursor to cosmetic dentistry treatments such as veneers, bridges or crowns.
Invisalign Lite is simple and suitable for both upper and lower arches. The beauty of Invisalign Lite is that it gives patients quick, affordable, high quality treatment, but to qualify for Invisalign Lite you must meet certain pre-determined clinical criteria.
Invisalign Lite braces are not suitable for everyone. They are generally recommended for patients who have minor orthodontic problems, including:
- Slight overcrowding
- Tiny gaps between the teeth
- Teeth out of positioned
- Mismatched alignment between the upper and lower teeth
Invisalign Teen is comfortable, affordable and effective. No brackets and wires, you'll have the confidence of a great smile even during treatment.But because teens are constantly growing and on the move, Invisalign have added a few special features:
- Blue wear-indicators fade from blue to clear to help your orthodontist, and you to gauge wear time.
- Special features designed to compensate for the movement of developing teeth eg. canines, second premolars and second molars.
- 6 free individual replacement aligners are included in case any get lost or damage.